Tuesday 11 December 2007

Much Hotter than Expected!

Headed out today with Rhys. First stop was Stanage Right for a bit of a warm up in the sun. Never been here before so did some fun solos and then headed to Baslow to meet Iain and Jamie. The Eaglestone had very soggy landings at most points but did a few new problems. I like this boulder a lot, the problems are all really fun and involve a surprising amount of climbing.

Then headed to Flatworld area. I was keen for LH having had a few goes on it last summer. First go I reached the last move but didnt fancy throwing. I was annoyed cause I thought that the fear factor may get me. Iain then dispatched using a high right heel for the last move. Got up there next go, heel on the arete and did the move static!! Would of liked to chalk and blow but it was a bit greasy for that. Brilliant problem! Tried the origional and should of done it but greased off the top move, decided to save my skin and call it a day!

Some pictures to follow hopefully!

No comments: