Saturday 1 December 2007

How was it Dry?!

After the rain last night I was amazed to hear from Rhys this morning telling me the rock was dry! Went to pick up Ned and then headed to Gardoms South. When we got there it felt cold and windy. Slowly warmed up and then went over to try 'Suavito' with Rhys and Dan.

When I first saw this problem I thought it looked amazing but pretty scary, anyway before I knew it I was at the last move and actually it didnt feel too scary at all! It is class climbing, a real gem in the peak!

Thought I would try 'Barry Sheene' next. At first it felt desperate; tiny crimp to a hard rock up followed by a nails match and slap. After about 10 goes it was done but so was my skin!!

Looked at 'Superbloc' on the way back to the car; result was being psyched out of my tiny mind. Hopefully this week will bring some cold days.

Headed up to Gardoms North to try 'Full Power'. A little damp but we both did pretty well, eventually figuring out the moves and Ned making a good link through to the stand up! I was too tired though and so decided to save skin and leave it for another day. Will definately be back soon!

No comments: