Thursday 31 January 2008

Getting Better! Slightly!

Well been here a few more days now and I am starting to get it together a bit more. My friend Adam arrived on Tuesday which is good, a fellow Brit to represent. Had one of my best days of climbing yesterday on West Mountain, which has some real gems on it.

Flashed a cool V9 called 'Shroom', then did '1969' a very atypical problem of Hueco; slopers and compression up a vertical wall. Moved on next to 'Best of the Best' which is an amazing but very long problem. Kevin and Adam got quite close. Too long for me!

Next went to a problem called 'Eckagrata' involving two finger pockets and a cool dyno. Finished the day on 'Scream', one of the best lines in Hueco (in my opinion), very grit like, revolving around a left-hand switch from a sloper to a gaston!

East Spur tomorrow, going to start working 'Full Monty'!!

No comments: