Saturday 5 January 2008

Curbaaaaar!

Play Hard, 7c.

Lots of rain last night, so I assumed everywhere would be wet but how wrong I was. Warmed up on the trackside boulder and Ben persuaded me to have a few goes on 'Play Hard'. Not great to look at but moves that are tres bon. Actually ended up doing it twice. 'Work Hard' next time if I have the lank.

Moved on to 'Great White' next, I had tried this the other day with Jon Boy but couldnt hold the last pocket. After about 10 goes it was looking like that would be the case again but I pulled something out the bag. This problem is amazing and I think everyone should go and do it!!!

Wanted to do 'Hurricane' too so headed up as the sun was sinking. I kept hitting the top fully but couldnt hold it (dont ask me why), fatigue was catching up with me and so was the light. Ah well next time for that little bugger!

Great day but no skin now!!

No comments: