Tuesday 6 November 2007

Guplets Wall

Guplets on Toast sitter (V8+)

Headed to Guplets Wall today with Mr. Varian to try a highball, unrepeated (I think) V10 of John Welfords. First impressions when we got there was that it looked nails. Warmed up on an ace problem to the left called Guplets on Toast (V8+). Some nice moves followed by a scary top out, at least for me anyway!!

On to Darkstar and after trying to work the bottom bit we decided that the crux was probably a dynamic move into a mono! After trying this for a while Dan stuck it and proceeded to top out, making it look pretty scary! I hit the mono and held it but slid out. So the crux felt ok you just needed to keep your head for the top.

We then found a slightly easier way of doing the first part but my skin was spent and so I stopped. Dan had a good run through from the bottom but forgot about his feet after the mono, oops!! Definately be coming back to this, it really is so good!

Anyway a few hours rest now and then off to the Dream Machine board with Dan, Ned and maybe Fritz Herman aka Tony! Sweet, psyched for some pulling just hope my skin is too!

No comments: